Express delivery to the USA, door to door in 8 days (from the day of pickup)!!!
Each candle is shipped in a separate parcel.
CARVED CANDLES (Candle centerpieces) – As ALL my candles, these carved candles are also my handmade masterpiece, based on an artistic style, from a period which began around 1600 in Rome, Italy, and spread to most of Europe – the Baroque! As a person appreciates special art styles I have spent a lot of time studding various methods, old and modern technology. Adding my imagination, passion and love to all this, I was able to create best art products – these unique Carved Candles (Candle centerpieces) - especially for you.
SET DETAILS - This SET of CARVED CANDLEs (ProductID: S02172)
1 item (ProductID: C06501)
1 item (ProductID: C06619)
Each approx. height 7.85 inches (20 cm) and approx. weight 2.1 pounds (950 gr).
Swan couple set.
One is white color Swan candle. Carved layers are mainly black with some white stripes.
The other is black color Swan candle. Carved layers are mainly white with some black stripes.
If you don’t want to burn these candles, you can place a tea light candle on top of each candle, and light it up instead of the wick.
SHIPPING – EACH candle shipped in a separate parcel. If you order more than one candle, they will all be shipped on the same day in separate parcels and hopefully also arrive on the same day.
My candles are ready to be shipped usually within 1-3 days.
They are very neatly packed to ensure safe delivery to you, each in a separate parcel.
Delivery to the USA and Europe usually takes 1-2 weeks, to Australia longer 2-3 weeks.
PAYMENT – You may use PayPal or Credit Cards (via PayPal even if you don’t have a PayPal account).
CUSTOM ORDER – You can tell me what you like and I will do my best to make a Carved Candle especially for you. You may want to order it for a birthday, wedding, any ceremony, anniversary, Mother’s day, Father’s day, holidays, Christmas, Valentine’s, Halloween, etc., for a romantic eve, or as a gift for someone special. Just tell me what you want.
EVECANDLES MASTERPIECE – So you ask yourself “how does Eve do it”!? Obviously, I will not teach you this art in a few lines, but I will give you its highlights.
• Firstly I prepare the core of the candle from high quality paraffin.
• Then I coat it with layers of colored paraffin by dipping it into various buckets – each bucket with melted paraffin and different color dyes.
• Once it is coated, I have only up to 20 minutes to carve and complete it.
• Each stage must be performed under full control and monitoring of materials and environmental temperatures. Incorrect temperature of melted paraffin, cooling water, or even the environment will lead to failure to successfully complete the carving.
• The last stage is to cover the candle by acrylic lacquer to make it shiny and give it a layer of protection from heat, dust, and water.
• If your candle gets covered in dust, you can wash it with water.
HANDMADE ART - Each candle is exclusively my handmade art. No machines are involved in this masterpiece, therefore each candle is unique and slightly different. Candles may also slightly differ in material density, size, weight, form, and colors. It is also important to notice that colors in photos and on computer/tablet/notebook/smartphone displays are always slightly different from reality.
Therefore please understand that what you see on your display is an excellent indication of the product, but might be slightly different in reality.
REFUND OR EXCHANGE – As mentioned above, all my candles are very neatly packed to ensure safe delivery to you. However, if the candle arrives damaged, please take a photo of the damaged box with the candle and send it to me on its arrival day. I will either offer you an exchange or a refund.
CAUTION - Please carefully follow these instructions:
• Never leave a lit candle unattended.
• Prior to lighting the candle its wick must be cut to the length of 1/4 inch.
• Pieces of matches nor any other objects should be left near molten paraffin.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Do not place in the wind, direct sunlight, close to a direct heat source, or next to flammable materials.
• Place candles on a stable and nonflammable tray which prevents paraffin leakage.
• Place the candle with the tray on a nonflammable surface.
• Do not touch and/or move the candle while it is lit or hot.
• Packaging and labels must be removed before lighting the candle.
• On candles with more than one wick all wicks must be lit at once.