Wedding favors - Celebrate a new union with these stunning his and her candles. This elegant, handmade candle set comes with one blue candle to represent the groom and one pink candle to represent the bride. Both candles are (wedding favors) handcrafted by me with a devotion to quality and detail. The art of carving candles involves dipping the base into layers of colored paraffin and dyes and when the desired thickness is reached I quickly carve the design before the paraffin becomes too firm to work with. This art style is an old craft that has stood the test of time.
This one of a king wedding set is an ideal gift for the candle décor loving couple about to tie the knot. Give these candles with a note to light on their 10th anniversary to celebrate a milestone or to simply decorate their home with a beautiful reminder of their love and appreciation for each other. Whether celebrating a new couple or a bond that has been going strong for 30 years these handcrafted candles will add a subtle touch of the passion and dedication a marriage embodies.
• Materials: Wax, Acrylic lacquer, paraffin, wick, stearin, dye, pearls
• Height of both candles: approx. 7.85” (20cm)
• Weight of both candles: approx. 2.1 pounds (950g)
• Colors: Black & White
• If you don’t want to burn this candle, you can place a tea light on top of this candle, and light it up instead of the wick
• If your candle gets covered in dust, you can wash it with water
For more information or if you have questions, please contact us, we are happy to help!
Thank you so much for looking at this hand crafted candle.
CAUTION - Please carefully follow these instructions:
• Never leave a lit candle unattended.
• Prior to lighting the candle its wick must be cut to the length of 1/4 inch.
• Pieces of matches nor any other objects should be left near molten paraffin.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Do not place in the wind, direct sunlight, close to a direct heat source, or next to flammable materials.
• Place candles on a stable and nonflammable tray which prevents paraffin leakage.
• Place the candle with the tray on a nonflammable surface.
• Do not touch and/or move the candle while it is lit or hot.
• Packaging and labels must be removed before lighting the candle.
• On candles with more than one wick all wicks must be lit at once.